THE HOLLENBACK BUS
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Confessions of a Drama Queen
I stopped in the middle of eating my breakfast this morning to write this blog post. I've been debating sharing it or not, but the subject has been on my mind for a while now. Things keep happening this week that lead me back to this post. Maybe this is a risk to put on the internet and a little too honest, but every once in a while I need to ramble on about my feelings on certain subjects--so if you're not here to read then feel free to hop on over to a more entertaining webpage.
I don't really know where to begin--my mind is spinning with thoughts. I think I worry too much about what other people might be thinking. This makes me downward spiral into a mental pit I can't seem to get out of in certain social situations no matter how hard I try to "be myself". To cut to the chase, I am having a hard time believing in people right now. Maybe you can help me out with that. I don't know how my words will go over with whoever reads this blog, and I know I don't have a huge support team of readers ready to back me up. In fact there is quite the opposite, a measly "get off my internet" forum with a string of hurtful and ignorant comments about me and my triplet sisters. I stumbled upon this a few months ago, and the anomynous strangers' words stuck with me for a few days. I know these things shouldn't get to me, but I'm just that kind of person. I act like I don't care, but I do. For some reason.
I feel like social media is ruining relationships. I feel like people jump to conclusions after seeing a few blog posts or Instagram photos. I feel like it is tricking people into thinking they know somebody. And what hurts the most, is when people you are friends with in real life "unfriend" or "unfollow" you because of something you may or may not have done. Then you start to question yourself as a person. I guess I just thought real life friendships mattered more than social media relationships so I assumed it wasn't a big deal. Maybe I am thinking about this way too much. Maybe I am being dramatic. But is it wrong to take these things personal? Is it just absolutely ridiculous? I feel like the answer is no. No, it's not. Because social media IS a part of our daily world and social interactions--for most people anyway.
I like to support my friends and the people around me and in exchange share my accomplishments with them as well. I try my best to be a good friend, but I know sometimes that isn't enough. I know I wasn't there for some of my friends during a difficult time like I should have been, and I feel so bad about that. But sometimes I seriously don't know what to do and I assume someone else can do it better. Maybe it's not fair of me to think that way. I feel like every friendship brings something different to the table, and not all of them are meant for the deep stuff. Some of them are just for the fun stuff. Obviously the best kinds get both, and I feel like these sort of relationships should happen naturally. It shouldn't be forced. I always felt like a true friend can pick up where they left off and conversation comes easy, and if there is a silent moment it's not awkward. Maybe my expectations are too high or even too low. Friendships take work, but you know what? I don't feel like I need a lot of friends. I don't need to be surrounded by people to feel cool. I just want a few good ones. Which leads me to my next problem.
As you may know, I am an identical triplet. Having this close relationship with my two sisters might intimidate other people to find a place to "fit" into our triplet trio. Maybe they think there isn't room for them, or we don't want it. I apologize if I ever made someone feel that way. It is true, I will never trust anybody like I do my sisters (sorry), but that doesn't mean I don't yearn for a friendship with someone else. People really do treat us three differently and often times even if they just know one of us we are all treated the same. Girls can be so confusing. I just thank the heavens above that I have my triplet sisters to rely on.
This blog post is getting lame. I'm not sure it is going where I wanted it to go. The point is I just want to know, why do people always have to compete and compare? Even if it is unintentional. Everybody is so connected now because of social media and blogs which leads them to thinking they own an idea or are entitled to something. It's all a bunch of bull shiz is what I really wanna say. Unless you literally invented something yourself or started some sort of movement, you draw inspiration from somewhere before making it your own. Whether it be the people around you, the environment in which you live, or social media outlets you follow. If we really wanna play that game then it might be a good idea to stop pointing fingers, sit down and really think about why you do what you do and how you started and who inspired you. What I do for a living sometimes puts me into this pool of materialistic drama that makes me want to move to another country and teach yoga instead, like I dreamed of doing after I graduated college. In the end the goal for most people I think is to simply be happy and hopefully make some money along the way. And if all this hooba-joob fulfills that need then no judgments here.
People change. I know that. I know I have changed over the years, too. I just want to change for the better. I read an article today and the following segment really stood out to me...
"Choose your dream. But not from a department store shelf. Find the still-quiet place within you. A real dream has been planted there. Discover what you want to do in the world. And when you have chosen, may you faithfully pursue it, with integrity and with hope."
I hope this post doesn't come off wrong, which it probably will to some of you; but I am sick of beating myself up, being misunderstood, and getting dragged into this popularity game nobody wants to admit they're in. I am happy with my life and I am especially happy with who I share it with. I have been given so many blessings and I am truly thankful. Although, I will admit I hate social media but love it. I am sensing some change in the near future and I can't help this craving for a simpler life, a life I picture on the road in our VW bus doing what we love.
PLEASE… if you have an uplifting comment or advice, go for it. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you don't like me or what I have to share, stop following me. Let's just be real for once, thank you.
Labels:
rambling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

I'm not sure if my comment will help or not, but I just wanted to say that me and my friends absolutely LOVE you and yours sisters blogs! Last year, during my freshman year of college, I stumbled across one of your blogs one day (pinterest - you guys are made for it) and all of a sudden I was like, "wowowow these girls are awesome and I want to be them in a few years" and all that jazz. I even called my friend Bryn that day and told her I found some soul sisters on the blogosphere. Now, every time Bryn and I are together when we come back from college, we always talk about you all and your blogs and your inspiring lives. I know it's small, but you and your sister's blogs really help a couple of girls (who don't have twin sisters) connect with each other like sisters. I love love love each of your blogs and instagrams and pinterests for different reasons, and I love it when it all comes together on Traveling Triplets. You all are so cool, and you inspire a 20 year old college student every day. Keep your head up :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your kind words! it really does help to hear from you! XOXO
Deletethis is the sweetest post, megan! i COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from. i feel like this ALL. THE. TIME. i hate social media, but i just can't quit it and that's the worst part. it has so much power over us, and it can make you feel SO horrible sometimes. i hope things start working out for you though! you are an amazing mom, a successful business owner, and as gorgeous as can be, so i'm sure people have some beef with ya ;) haha i would just say don't lose sight of the things that truly keep you happy, and everything else will fall into place.
ReplyDeletethank you for the advice katie, i am glad i am not alone in this. even the people that you'd least suspect struggle with this. i am trying my best to focus on the positive!
DeleteYou may feel you don't have a support team to back you and your sisters up, but I will just say that I have been silently reading your blog for a LONG time (sorry for not commenting!) and I enjoy all of your posts and adventures. When your sisters are involved, I am inspired to make my relationships with MY sisters more of a priority. It's funny because nobody wants to post on social media about the daily troubles and woes they face.... we always just post about the happy easy stuff because that feels like what we need to do. I am sure you have gone through your fair share of troubles, and any person that feels the need to compete and compare based on the lovely picture you paint on your blog is no friend. I, for one, enjoy reading about all of your adventures (and am happy to come along for any bumps you may feel like sharing, too!). They distract me from the daily monotony of my own life. I hope you will feel encouraged and not continue to mull over whatever the ugly thread you are talking about is. So not worth your time. Sending you big hugs, and perhaps a social-media-free day each week :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your comment! i think a social media free day each week is a wise idea. i want to keep things honest here, and it is always something refreshing for me to read when others do the same. thanks again for your encouraging words!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, goodness! People will always have things to say and it is a reflection of them, not you. You are just the sweetest and an inspiration to me. I love you and your triplet sisters!! :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much becki! people can be so mean, but i still like to think we all have good intentions.
Deletestay true to yourself, sister. that's what matters. i love you to the moon & back. you could post a picture of your poop and i would still come back to read more. not of your poop.
ReplyDeleteso much of our Y-generation lives is public. everything we do is documented. even if you didn't document something, someone else in the room might - and by proxy your life is publicized too (like being tagged on Facebook at a party you purposely avoiding taking photos of). ya know what i'm saying? we're stuck in this vicious cycle where everyone so desperately wants to be cool.
the worst part is - all anybody wants is this.
to be accepted. to be loved. to be loved and accepted.
why we gotta be so mean to each other? haters gonna hate, as they say. keep being the sweetheart meggie you are, and don't you dare for a second feel like you have to be someone else. nobody is the perfect friend, person, or cyberfollower. people are unreliable. it's what makes us human. just try to be the best human YOU can be, and be the type of friend you'd hope for. i know you already do that, and a lot of times when we think deeply on matters of the heart such as these, we realize just how intensely emotional these issues are.
the world is a scary place. gotta do our best to keep our heads on straight and keep our priorities in line. even if moving to bali and being a yogi or cruising the world in your VW bus with jimmys tongue wagging out the window is your dream of freedom, i can't help but picture our instagram feeds filling up and our camera's being pulled out to document it all to "show the world" what we're doing. ya know what i mean? it's a freakin addiction. and it all circles back to this: wanting to be wanted.
god made us this way so we would have the ability to love, and be loved. i just wish we could remember that when we get all confused.
you always know just the thing to say to me sis, love you so much!
DeleteWow! Thank you for your courage in sharing this. So sorry that negative stuff was written about you and your sisters. Yuck. I don't know why people think it's okay to be so unkind from behind their screens. (This is not a novel sentiment at all; in fact I think people have typed this topic to death and yet the problem remains). I admit I'm guilty, in my own way, of hiding behind my screen by passively reading without showing enough support for the writers I love! What a privilege it is to be able to connect with writers in that way. For what it's worth, I always enjoy the glimpses of your life and heart that you share here. You're an inspiration, Megan! Your voice matters. I hope there's a lot more positivity coming your way in the near future, both on and off the internet!
ReplyDeletethank you for that cheryl! we need more positive comments in this social media world :)
DeleteI completely love this post and I am so glad you shared! Everything you said is so true! I ditched my facebook a couple years ago and ever since I feel like the whole world is being ruined by it, as dramatic as it sounds im afraid its true! People do assume they know it all just by what they see on social media.its actually nice know im not the only one thinking this :) this was def something i needed to hear today!!I've never commented before but I love reading your and your sisters blogs!!
ReplyDeletei am honored to have your first comment!! haha. thank you for sharing your experience with social media. i am not sure i can give it up completely, but i hope to master the influence it has on me. thanks again for your comment!
DeleteMuch like everyone above me, I also loved this post. You've expressed a lot of feelings that I think many of us feel. Our society has lost its way, this age of social media and consumerism is not natural or good for our souls. Etiquette has gone out the window and people think it's okay to behave poorly and unkindly behind the mask of our virtual lives. People are people, we are different and we make mistakes, we are not always the best versions of ourselves, all that matters is that you try.
ReplyDeleteBe proud of who you are for you. You seem to have a wonderful husband, a beautiful baby boy, and a lovable pup. I've seen your watches popping up all over the place, plus you just built your very own home! You're 3 years older than me and I can only hope that I've accomplished a fraction of what you've managed so far.
As for those people on that website...seriously, they must be major losers. Can you really imagine sitting around all day and commenting negatively on every single aspect of the teeny-tiny glimpses of life people post via their blogs. It's laughable, really.
I love reading all of your blogs! Keep it coming :)
haha, thanks for your comment. i just can't imagine why anyone would follow someone or take the time to bash someone they don't even know or care to like. baffles me. thanks for your support!
DeleteI know we don't know each other in real life, but I can totally relate with this! This plugged in crazy lives we live... I just want to say thank you for this post and being REAL! Don't let those forums get to you. You and your triplets are so loved, who cares what those other anonymous creeps have to say :) Keep doing your thing girl, I think you are so adorable and talented.
ReplyDeletethanks hailey! you are so sweet! it is a crazy life we live and all seems so silly in the wide scheme of things. love what you're doing however and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! bed rest is so boring, i know, but take advantage of this quiet time to yourself :)
DeleteHey! I have been reading yours, and your sisters blogs for a couple of years now, and I always find the joy you guys have for life and your family so amazing. It has always been truly inspiring to me. There are countless people out there that probably read your blog daily and have such admiration for the things that you do. People can be tough. I have learned that a lot with friendships. Some stick for the long run and well some just kind of fall to the wayside eventually. Don't ever stop writing and sharing your beautiful life and joy with people. It makes me want to be better! Thanks for your daily thoughts.
ReplyDeletethank you chylie for your comment! i can't help but share these important parts of my life in this space because i know someday i will forget everything if i don't write it down. thanks again for your support as a cyber friend :)
DeleteMegan I completely agree. I have been thinking about this A LOT lately. Everyone is vulnerable. And holy crap what Kylie said is just spot on. I've been swirling around with these thoughts sooooo much lately as well. Just know that you are beautiful on the inside and out. You are an inspiration to many. Keep doing what you are doing. xoxo.
ReplyDeleteamanda, how i miss you! thank you for your sweet comment. this is such a silly yet important part of our lives! i am glad you can relate. i so badly wish our little babes could play together--soon, my friend, soon!
Deletei just want to echo what everyone else has said before me and say hey! i support you! even as a silent reader, i think the world of you and your sisters. i admire your creativity, your simplicity, and love for your little family. and at the end of the day, all i really want to say is that i'm sending my love to you. to love and be loved. that's all that truly matters, right?
ReplyDeleteyes, for sure. thank you so much natalie. i wish people were quicker to love than to judge. i appreciate your support, even as a silent reader!
DeleteYou three sisters and insanely inspiring to me, and the active, full-foll-of-love lives you show. Kylie hit this nail smack bang on the head, she's wise! Keep smiling x
ReplyDeletehaha, kylie sure is wise. the triplet with wisdom! ;) thank you so much for your comment and i am so happy to know i can have a positive influence on the world in some small way. i appreciate your feedback, it really did help my sad day become much better!
DeleteMaybe it's our age or something because I have been feeling very similarly. Sometimes I think being at different stages in life puts extra pressure on friendships, especially when there is a ton of social media around to spark arguments. I find the "comparing" thing makes people who are already going through a tough situation even more upset over things that 20 years ago wouldn't have because they see things and think they know what you are doing/not doing and then think they deserve more from you. This makes it even harder when you are incredibly awkward about things like sadness, death, or heartbreak. I have never been good with it, and subsequently lost a lot of friends. Lately I have just turned to plain old honesty if someone is upset about something I flat out tell them I was self conscience, or scared or whatever then ask their forgiveness, and if they can't except that I let them go. Friendship must go two ways.
ReplyDeleteAs for the anonymous comments about your sites, there will always be “internet tough guys” and I figure if you don’t have a group of people that hate on you then you aren’t doing something right because every single person that is worth anything has people who despise them for it.
I know it takes some time but just try to move past it all and get on with your life. In the end you will always have your beautiful family. Shouldn’t that be all that matters?
i love this advice. thank you <3 it was very sweet and heart felt and helped me today! (I'm megs sis)
Deleteso so true. the expectations people get can be hard to live up to and everyone shows their support for others in different ways. this needs to be recognized in our friendships and then appreciated for what its worth. thank you for your comment and yes, family is definitely most important. some good advice i received in high school was to never take to heart the opinion of someone i don't respect. that helps me when things get rough :)
DeleteI've been following you and your sisters' blogs (and now instagrams) for probably 3+ years, ever since finding Traveling Triplets and being like, "hey, these girls are awesome!" I feel like a silent triplet stalker, since this is my first time commenting. ever. I've always admired the three of you - your travels (obviously), your style, taste for adventure, love for life, and so much more. Thank you for sharing bits and pieces of your life with us! And thank you for being honest. Obviously we know your life isn't always rainbows and unicorns (whose is?), but hearing you talk about your struggles is refreshing in a world of "perfect bloggers". I can definitely identify with you. I'm not a blogger myself, and I generally avoid commenting and putting my life out there because I'm afraid of what people will think. So here's to my first comment on a blog post. Baby steps people, baby steps.
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way, Van (who is probably the cutest baby in the world) gives me baby fever all. the. time.
Anyways, keep on being awesome! You are loved!
well thank you for leaving your very first comment it means a lot to hear from YOU. i appreciate the support from a loyal follower and i want people to know that life isn't always as perfect as it is portrayed (or interpreted) through social media. we all have something we're struggling with so it is important to focus on what really matters and stay positive. and i must say, van has that effect on people ;) i am so lucky to be his mama!
Deletethank you for being so brave to write this as that or those anonymously write hate comments are just cowards and people that secretly admire you, but are too afraid to admit. honestly, if someone doesn't like you so much, why do they even waste their time on you? that's just silly. obviously, you are an important part of their life and that is why they feel they need to even comment. somehow, they just don't know how to communicate, i guess.
ReplyDeletei feel like that, too - i have a love/hate relationship with social media. sometimes, i deactivate my facebook account b/c how dramatic folks are then receive crazy text messages from my siblings as of why i deactivated my acct. fb is a great way we can all converse at once. sometimes, we even have times to meet online & chat, like the good ol' days. i also have cut back on posting so much as some people take it the wrong way as we are trying to "show off" which by all means, i have not much, just the simple things of life, my family & being happy that i'm alive! i love and adore the relationship among your triplets - that kind of love is amazing!! i also am very close to my sisters (i have 5). sometimes, i feel like they are the only people that "get" me and love me for who i am - this quirky kid.
in the end, you'll see who are "realistic" friends both on and off social media.
i wonder the same thing jean, haha. i know exactly what you mean about social media. people will constantly misunderstand what we have to share and there's not a lot we can do about that. i just try to focus on complimenting others and staying positive. i totally get what you mean about the relationship you have with your sisters, and it is such a special thing to share with someone. thanks again for your sweet comment!
DeleteMeg, you are sweet and easy to love! Don't sweat the small stuff.
ReplyDeletethanks cassie. i know i know, but people matter and that to me is big stuff… haha. however i know i may look back on this post someday and laugh at myself hence the title-confessions of a drama queen ;) love you cousin!
DeleteMegan- I have been thinking about the stuff you wrote about friendship a lot lately. True friends can pick up where they left off and some friends do the fun stuff together. I'm also someone that doesn't need people surrounding me to feel good but I've been put in situations where I almost feel bad for being/feeling like that. Girls are SO different from each other and sometimes you do just want to peace out. Anyway, thank you for writing this. Everyone I think gets sick of social media here and there and it's always nice to take breaks and get fresh air. Love ya!
ReplyDeletefeel ya girl. girls really are a handful and i am sure i am no exception. thanks for the kind words ali!
DeleteGirl--just be you. You are the best you, always remember that! If others can't appreciate you for you, it may be time to reevaluate that relationship. I know I've had to do the same over the years. Sending good thoughts to you!
ReplyDeletevery true. like i said, i am not gonna beg for my friendships. people change and evolve, but that doesn't make them less genuine. thanks for your comment!
DeleteI'm sorry that there has to be mean people out there, it's totally lame. But I love you and your sisters and your blogs and don't let people get you down! :)
ReplyDeletethanks brittany! i hope you and your cute little family are doing well!
DeleteMegan, all I have to say is that you kick some serious butt! You are one of the sweetest most talented people I know and surely anyone that feels they need to trash talk about you is just jealous :)
ReplyDeletehaha thanks erin, i miss you girl!!!!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei just want you to know, in the least creepy way possible, that i adore your blog + your individuality. When i first stumbled upon your space, i spent a whole day + totally read during classes (oops), your entire blog. i've been so impressed with your writing + your love of being a mother, which is so inspiring. i know we totally don't know each other in real life, buuuut i feel lucky to read about your life + see how happy you + your family is...creepy...hahah but seriously! you're the cutest + super cool.
ReplyDeletenot creepy! hahaha! happy to hear from you :) i am surprised my life kept you interested so i am sending you a genuine thank you for caring about me and my family on this internet world we live in! thanks again for your sweet comment and thoughtful words, helped renew my faith in humanity!
Deleteyou know how i feel about this sis. and you know I'm not good with words and always make a mess of things with all my dumb emotions haha. I'm more of an action type. i love you forever and will always be your bestie. you have some awesome words of advice here from some lovely girls ^^^ and know you are loved and supported. i needed to hear a lot of this too as of late since its been hanging over our heads lately, you know why. love you. thanks for writing what i couldn't, and for kylie too and that blog post on "creativity." should have linked it on here somewhere for more good reading haha. love you sis.
ReplyDeleteyep, i can read your mind ;) thanks for always being there for me sis. don't know what i'd do without you and ky!
DeleteThank you for sharing this! Social media has definitely made both good and bad influences in this world, just try to stay focused on the positive! I absolutely love following you and your sister's blogs. I think you are all so inspirational and I truly look up to you girls. The world needs more people like you and your sisters!
ReplyDeletethank you katelyn! that is what i aspire to do every day, but every once in a while i gotta go on a rant ;) haha.
DeleteOops- I guess I'm a little late to chime in, but I figured I'll share anyway because what's the harm?
ReplyDeleteI started following you and your sisters blogs 2.5 years ago on google reader. I don't want to say I 'stalked you guys' but I followed your blogs silently, never commenting until now. Being an only child, watching a group of beautiful sisters travel the world was everything I wanted and couldn't have at the time. As time went on, you guys grew up and so did I. I always like peering into someone else's life when I'm having a bad day, knowing that other people are having good days perks me up. Your blogs have been an escape of sorts for me. I don't want this to sound like I spend my days obsessing over social media, I mean that you guys have been a positive influence but not something that I compare my life to, only a bit of an aspiration.
Now that my anecdote is done, the advice. Keep your heads up, don't let the negative comments get to you. I like this one quote- “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” Those people who posted negative comments, do they have any direct impact on your life? No. They are just anonymous, snarky scoundrels of the internet insisting on being pessimistic. And as for the social media- delete all the 'friends' you don't actually talk to, nor will you ever again. Comparing your life with all it's highs and lows to just their selected best photographs and posts of their lives is not healthy. Deleting my Facebook for one birthday and seeing who my real friends were was enlightening. I only have close friends and family as friends on Facebook now. Don't get caught up in social media too much.
Sending support and a big, big smile in your direction :)
i totally know what you mean! i am glad you can look at social media as an outlet for positive thoughts rather than negative. thank you so much for the reminder to not get caught up in drama, haha. it's a silly thing but oh so true. here's a big smile right back at ya! :)
DeleteMegan, there will always be someone wanting to cut others down. Most of the time when I get haters on my facebook/instagram or blog etc, I just have to feel sorry for them. They are so unhappy with themselves and their lives that they need to cut others down to make themselves feel better. You are so blessed with your amazing life that I bet people feel like it is not true to actual life. But if they knew you, and your awesome sisters, they would know that you are just 3 blessed girls! You have an amazing support group sisters and friends. You have the most adorable little man. (We need to hook up our children in the future.) Your husband supports you and loves you. and you are strong and confident! You have accomplished so much in your life and have made good use of your time. People will hate on what they wish they had. So when you see people cutting you down, just think, you are probably doing something right!! LOVE YOU! Brittany-
ReplyDeleteyou're right about that brittany! it is a sad thing that people are quicker to be jealous and mean than kind and happy for others. all a part of being human i suppose. everybody has their blessings and trials in different ways, and they all aren't seen from the outside. i needed to hear that and i will reflect on your words often. thanks again for your kind words and i definitely agree-our babies need to meet! haha.
DeleteHi! I know that we only knew each other for one short semester at BYU-I, but I want you to know that I loved spending that class with you. I was inspired by you, your ambition and your ability to be yourself and to be different! I have followed your blog as well as your sisters and I have loved it. Social media can be hard, but there are so many benefits. People love your little family. Haters are going to hate, just let it go. What is most important is to be yourself and to always working on being the best version of you. Only the Lord knows you and your heart.
ReplyDeleteKnow that people are constantly inspired by you and your sisters. From what I have seen in the short time I knew you and from your blogs you seem kind, genuine, loving and hard working!
PS, your little guy is simply adorable!'
Amanda
amanda! of course i remember you from english class! you are so sweet to say those kind kind words to me. i had no idea i made any sort of impression on you. you are such a bubbly and bright person, that really means a lot coming from you. it's true, i shouldn't get caught up in what other people think, only the lord really gets me and maybe a select few people on this earth. i hope you and your sweet family are doing well and thanks again for your comment. good times at byui! ;)
DeleteThank you for echoing some of my own thoughts and feelings. You GO GIRL :) I used a few quotes from this post on my own blog, hope that's ok! (sayitanywayy.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeletehailey, i must say i loved your blog post. very fitting to your blog name as well :) this paragraph i could not have said it better:
Delete1) If you truly love and KNOW someone in real life, nothing they can say or do online will make you love them any less. In fact, simply because you love them in real life usually makes anything and everything they post important to you. You could post a picture of your toilet and they would probably like it. These are the people that truly matter.
Thank YOU for sharing :)
This is so raw. I love it. And you guys are seriously the. best. I can never get enough of you girls. :)
ReplyDeletexo, rn
www.rachelnicoleblog.com
rachel nicole, i wish i knew you. i can always count on you and your sweet comments. thank you so much for the love :)
DeleteYou and your sister's blogs inspire me constantly! I love that each of you go for what you want and are always looking for an adventure. I am a complete stranger and I love to read about your lives because you constantly remind me of the simple, important things in life. I honestly don't know how anyone could have a bad thing to say about you guys! Don't let rude people make you feel like you shouldn't share your life because I would be so sad! haters gonna hate :)
ReplyDeletei am so glad to hear that! haters sure are gonna hate, haha. i wish people could be nicer to each other instead! thanks for your sweet comment to lift my spirits :)
DeleteKeep on Keepin on Meg! i luff you <3
ReplyDeletejennifer, my forever friend. i love you!
DeleteI'm a little late to the conversation, but I'm really sorry you've had these hateful comments. It's not the first time I've heard of these internet forums full of catty people. A blogger I used to follow for several years eventually quit because of these awful internet forums. I've been one of those people intimidated by you growing up. It doesn't help that I was so shy I was scared of my own shadow ;). Anyway, I'm really happy you have your sisters. Thank goodness for sisters.
ReplyDeletewell, i consider myself shy as well so i understand kelly. always loved you smith girls so thanks for putting up with us three over the years and thank you for your sweet comment :)
Delete