Monday, November 10, 2014

Giveaway with Poppy Mae!



It's a GIVEAWAY!!!!!! A few month's ago the sweetest girl named Meredith contacted me about wanting to design a custom print for my bedroom. I love meeting such awesome and talented people via cyberspace. Inspired by my family and our entrepreneurial ventures, she came up with this adorable print and is giving one away to a lucky reader!

All you have to do to enter is browse her shop Poppy Mae and leave a comment saying which print is your favorite. Contest ends next Monday, November 17, and winner will be chosen randomly. Poppy Mae has adorable prints for all rooms in the home and they also make great gifts--just in time for Christmas! Good luck!

12 comments :

  1. The "Hello Lovely" floral print, absolutely! So adorable. Hoping to use those exact colors in my nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is just too sweet! i love it in your room, so perfect there too! gosh, too cute...

    i'm loving the "good vibes only" print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the green and yellow Apple for my little girls room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Hello lovely" print is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the "Hello Lovely" floral print! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one that says "Oh Yeah Just Watch Me". Totally my personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black and white "love" sign

    ReplyDelete
  8. The "you are so loved" print would be wonderful to put in my Littles room when I move them in together! Cyberspace can be so rad sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the oh no, just watch me! SO CUTE!!!

    ashleypaigewoodruff@gmail.com

    i love your cute blog so much!

    ReplyDelete