Thursday, June 04, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Like in the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" how the pants bring friends together forming a stronger bond than before, we believe these shirts will keep us together and intune with each other's lives while we're apart. Like forming a stronger bond is even possible... ha! We exchanged shirts for our birthday gifts. I made Kylie's, Lisa made mine, and Kylie made Lisa's. These shirts will be rotated seasonally as we continue to add memories to each one. Cheesey? Maybe. But I love the idea.
Lava Hot Springs birthday campout
The birthday girls
Camping with the cows
The Sandbar
Birthday brunch Thank you friends and family who made me a very happy 21 year old!

3 comments :

  1. aww that looks like fun! I wish we could have gone camping with you guys. Miles and I love to camp. We registered for a bunch of camping stuff for our wedding. We still haven't used it though. And I like the idea of the traveling shirts, I think it's cute and creative and practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. heck.

    LOVE this POST!
    it is SO CUTE and happy! love the picture at top too, DUH.

    meg, you are adorable and so is drew. i love the pictures...if i could comment on each one how much i love them, i would. wait, i did that, on FB. heehee.

    love you, miss you, together forever and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love, Love, LOVE your shirt idea!!! How fun! Totally wish I was a triplet.. or at least a twin?

    ReplyDelete